The OpenELEC team continue with test updates as they get ready for OpenELEC 3.2, the latest build is OpenELEC 3.1.2 which updates the Kernel to 3.10 and fixes issues with 3rd party ALSA (audio) addons.
You can get the download and the release notes from OpenELEC.tv
The OpenELEC 3.1 release series are test releases (beta) for OpenELEC-3.2.
OpenELEC-3.2 will be the next stable release, which is a feature release and the successor of OpenELEC-3.0.
This release updates the Kernel to the just released Kernel 3.10 and includes besides the usually bugfixes a rework and clean up on our shutdown function. With updating Bluez any reported pairing issues with Bluetooth hardware should be solved and a change how we compile ALSA should solve some issues with alsa-1.0.27 and 3rd party addons.
You should only upgrade from OpenELEC-3.0 to OpenELEC 3.1.2 for testing purposes.
- update to service.openelec.settings-0.1.24
- update to kmod-14
- update to zlib-1.2.8
- update to bluez-5.7
- update to procps-ng-3.3.8
- update to util-linux-2.23.1
- update to connman-df37290
- update to xz-5.0.5
- update to libXi-1.7.2
- update to dbus-1.6.12
- update to linux-3.10
- update to libXrender-0.9.8
- update to xf86-video-intel-2.21.11
- update to Mesa-9.1.4
- update iptvsimple patch
- update dvbhdhomerun to svn from 20130704
- projects/RPi/patches/linux: update RPi patches
- xbmc: add PR2890
- sshguard: remove package sshguard
- ConsoleKit: remove package ConsoleKit
- Revert “bcm2835-bootloader: update to bcm2835-bootloader-e11b332”
- build p4-clockmod driver statically in kernel, wakeup after suspend should work again
- RTL8188EU: use driver from https://github.com/lwfinger/rtl8188eu
- xbmc: init: move wait for dbus/udevadm/network before autostart.sh
- safe_shutdown: pass poweroff/reboot to shutdown script
- xbmc: add patch to support Upower without ConsoleKit
- use $CONFIG_CACHE where possible instead hardcoding ‘/storage/.cache’
- pm-utils: added module cdc_acm to SUSPEND_MODULES
- connman: add patch to disable ipv6 by default
- connman: do not touch nat table before enabling tethering
- projects/RPi/linux: build SPI drivers as build-in kernel drivers
- alsa-lib: build with versioned symbols, see http://openelec.tv/forum/120-news-announcements/64988-openelec-3-0-6-released#78546
For a full changelog on what’s new, follow the link below:
You can find the new release of OpenELEC 3.1.2 on the downloads page