Apple have released a fix for the iOS Podcast app for iPad, iPhone and the iPod Touch. The 1.2 release which came out last week added new station features and iCloud syncing and today’s release 1.2.1 includes a fix to address problems with refreshing podcasts.
What’s New in Version 1.2.1
Introducing Podcasts 1.2
• Create custom stations of your favourite podcasts that update automatically with new episodes
• Choose whether your stations begin playing with the newest or oldest unplayed episode
• Your stations are stored in iCloud and kept up to date on all your devices
• Create an On-The-Go playlist with your own list of episodes
• Playlists synced from iTunes now appear in the Podcasts app
• The Now Playing view has been redesigned with easier-to-use playback controls
• Addressed an issue with resuming playback when returning to the app
• Additional performance and stability improvements
Podcasts 1.2.1 addresses a problem with refreshing some podcasts and an issue with upgrading to Podcasts 1.2.