Firecore have updated aTV Flash for the 2nd gen Apple TV. The update fixes a number issues and improves trakt.tv syncing.
There is still no word on the 3rd gen Apple TV being jailbroken yet so no aTV Flash for it yet.
- Improved trakt.tv syncing and scrobbling
- Improved handling of nested favorites
- Resolved issues with DRM file playback
- Resolved SMB related conflicts with XBMC
- Resolved minor conflict with Plex
- Resolved rare issue with thumbnail loading
- Resolved minor issue observed when clearing metadata
- Resolved a number of rare crashes
- Resolved issue that caused some music files to appear in ‘Other’ section
- Enabled playlist option for top level music folder