Firecore have released aTV Flash 1.1 for the 2nd generation Apple TV. The new version adds custom views, playback improvements and a list of bug fixes.
Happy Tuesday! Today we are pleased to announce the release aTV Flash (black) 1.1 for the 2nd generation AppleTV. This new version includes a healthy dose of goodness by adding things such as custom view options, web page auto-load, playback improvements, and a huge pile of bug fixes.
If you’re already running a version of aTV Flash (black) the new 1.1 version can be installed through the Maintenance –> Manage Extras menu. If you need to re-install aTV Flash (black) links for the new version can be found in your account under the Downloads tab.
New users can order aTV Flash (black) here.
Full details on the blog post by Firecore
- Added support for .IMG files
- Added option to mark specific folders as grid or list view
- Added subtitle position setting
- Added support for larger thumbnail images
- Added support for UTF-8 paths in DVD files
- Added web page auto-loading feature
- Added screen position setting in Couch Surfer
- Added show/hide menus option
- Improved audio synchronization in DVD and AVI files
- Improved metadata fetching logic
- Improved filenames parsing logic
- Improved playlist logic that marks files as watched
- Improved buffering performance
- Improved ISO files handling (resolved network error warning)
- Improved error handling for DVD files
- Improved growl notifications display logic for audio files
- Improved warning messages for unplayable files
- Improved grid view stability
- Improved fanart loading
- Improved memory management
- Improved installation routine
- Improved installer device detection
- Resolved issues with long DNS names
- Resolved issue with extra period appearing at the end of some DNS names
- Resolved crash observed when audio subsystem could not be initialized
- Resolved issues with chapter handling logic
- Minor UI improvements
- Many other miscellaneous fixes