HP’s TX2 TouchSmart is a multi-touch dual digitizer enabled Tablet PC, aimed at consumers it makes a great entertainment PC. The dual digitizer means that you use the touch screen with your finger but when you use it with the special pen it switches off the touch detection and uses the active digitizer making very accurate for writing in the screen. So you get the best of both world, touch and a great inking experience. It also has nice speakers making it good for watching Media Center content.
Here is my unboxing and my first impressions video:
- 12.1″ Diagonal WXGA High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Integrated Touch-screen, Convertible Display (1280 x 800). Panel rotates 180 degrees and folds flat. Rechargeable Digitizer for handwriting capture included
- ATI Radeon™ HD 3200 Graphics with 64 Display Cache Memory AMD M780G with 64MB GDDR2 (sideport memory) with up to 1982MB total graphics memory
- LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD±R/RW with Double Layer Support
- 320GB (5400RPM) Hard Drive (SATA), 4096MB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm); Max supported =4096MB
- Wireless LAN 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN & Bluetooth
More details from HP.com