There is a great new version of the Media Browser client for XBMC called XBMB3C. The XBMC addin is a client for Media Browser and you can use it to watch TV and other media from a Media Browser server.
There are a lot of changes to the latest build which can read more about it on the MediaBrowser blog and you can find the addin in the XBMC repo.
- Added remote control from other clients (null_pointer)
- Added trailer support (im85288)
- Added Couch Potato trailer integration (im85288)
- Updated to support server security update (xnappo)
- Server path substitution support (im85288)
- Added premier date and airtime to Upcoming TV (im85288)
- Added in-progress Movie and Episode entry points (im85288)
- Added percent text to in-progress items (null_pointer)
- Aeon Nox widget mods (Recently Added Moves/Episodes, NextUp Episodes) (xnappo)
- Added offer delete on episode played option (xnappo)
- Added optional progress dialog for large collections (null_pointer)
- Various improvements to data presentation (all)
Founder of The Digital Lifestyle.com and host of The Digital Lifestyle Show. Started podcasting in 2005, Windows Entertainment and Connected Home MVP. Lover of gadgets from the Raspberry Pi to the iPad, Android to Windows 8. Also a massive motor racing fan