Flipboard is absolutely one of my favourite apps on Android and iOS, its one of the first apps I load in the morning and its great for catching up on my Twitter feed. I also use it to read Google Reader RSS feeds but found the integration a bit limited. The new version of Flipboard for Android improves the Google Reader integration and adds features like Marking As Read when the page is flip and hiding read items.
The app is free from Google Play
- Improved navigation within sections, visible when you tap on section’s name
- Easier access to Google Reader feeds and folders
- In-app hints that expose helpful functionality
- New shopping cart features (Gilt Taste section)
- Improved performance and bug fixes