If you have a HDHomerun and an iOS device you may want to give TV Streamer for iOS a try. The app enables control and streaming of networked HDHomeRun tuners from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. So from your iPad you can watch live TV streaming from the HDHomeRun including ATSC, Clear QAM, DVB-T and DVB-C (unencrypted content only).
The app enables controlling of the device and costs £4.99 from iTunes but to actually watch the content you need GoodPlayer a separate app that costs £1.99 but if you have already invested in a HDHomeRun it may be worth it for you.
I use DVBLink to stream TV to my iPad but this is nice as you don’t need a PC running to stream the TV.
TV Streamer lets you control your HDHomeRun device and helps you watch TV on your iPad or iPhone in your home.
!!! BE AWARE, THAT YOU NEED TO BUY GOODPLAYER ALSO, TO BE ABLE TO WATCH TV !!!
* Works with any HDHomeRun device
* Lets you scan for channels
* Hide the ones you never watch
* Reorder the rest to your liking
* Automatically downloads channel logos
(can be manually overruled)
* Channel list synch’ed with iCloud between devices
* Universal app for iPhone and iPad