VMware Fusion the virtualization software for the Mac that I use to run Windows on a Mac has been updated to version 4.1.2, the update includes 20 fixes addressing numerous issues.
VMware Fusion 4.1.2 is FREE update and is recommended for all VMware Fusion 4 users. It addresses more than 20 issues including:
- Resolved an “out of memory” message when resuming some virtual machines.
- Resolved an intermittent printing problem when using Mac OS X Lion.
- Addressed an issue with copy and paste on newer Linux distributions.
- Fixed accessing files on shared folders using short names.
- Numerous Mac OS X compatibility improvements, including Developer ID.
- Resolved a power-off issue in Windows 2000.
- Updated version of McAfee VirusScan.
See the VMware Fusion release notes for more details.
Founder of The Digital Lifestyle.com and host of The Digital Lifestyle Show. Started podcasting in 2005, Windows Entertainment and Connected Home MVP. Lover of gadgets from the Raspberry Pi to the iPad, Android to Windows 8. Also a massive motor racing fan