VMware Fusion the virtualization software for the Mac that I use to run Windows on a Mac has been updated to version 4.1.2, the update includes 20 fixes addressing numerous issues.
VMware Fusion 4.1.2 is FREE update and is recommended for all VMware Fusion 4 users. It addresses more than 20 issues including:
- Resolved an “out of memory” message when resuming some virtual machines.
- Resolved an intermittent printing problem when using Mac OS X Lion.
- Addressed an issue with copy and paste on newer Linux distributions.
- Fixed accessing files on shared folders using short names.
- Numerous Mac OS X compatibility improvements, including Developer ID.
- Resolved a power-off issue in Windows 2000.
- Updated version of McAfee VirusScan.
See the VMware Fusion release notes for more details.