When we recorded last weeks TDL Show Brian Binnerup of My Movies joined us in the chat room and told us that a new version of My Movies was on the way. Today the update is live in the app store and it includes support for Retina display on the new iPad and a new Windows Home Server 2011 connection.
The updated iPhone version has the same changes as the iPad version but without the Retina support.
What’s New in Version 1.82
Notice! If you have any problems either with this or any prior update, please contact us on support@mymovies, and we will help you resolve your issue.
- Added: Support for iPad Retina display.
- Added: Windows Home Server 2011 connection, allowing you to browse list details on the server and many other things.
- Added: Simple watched setting option, allowing to switch watched back to an yes/no functionality.
- Fix: Bug where actors where not reloaded when changing amount of actors to download.
- Fix: Problem selecting the correct player when having multiple Dune players.
- Adjustments to the upgrade functionality.