Recorded TV HD for Windows Media Center has even updated to beta 1.5.9. The beta adds a ’media center like’ theme/view, user created posters and lots of fixes.
Download the latest beta version of Recorded TV HD here and full details below:
Latest Beta Version: 1.5.9
Changes since the last official release:
- Added ‘media center like’ theme/view… see screenshots below
- Added ability to add your own posters for genres when using poster view.
- Made some UI changes including different animations when certain things are focused upon.
- Improved navigation if using a mouse.
- Fixed missing episode information on bottom of screen on episode list/other screens (bug only in beta 1.5.6)
- Fixed missing episode information on bottom of screen when the group by series option is unchecked for date recorded and you are sorting by genre and or a couple of others.
- Added ‘search’ menu strip item option (an automated workaround)
- Added integration with My Channel Logos. All channel logos are displayed if My Channel Logos is installed when using version 2 of MCL. If you are using V1 of MCL you will not get affiliate logos (abc, cbs, nbc, etc.)
- Added season and episode information to the interface for each episode.
- Added ability to set a new scheduled recording to favorites lists before it records. Just select the scheduled recording in the UI. You can also do it from within the settings program.
- Added sort/group by channel header option. Also includes channel logos in poster view if My Channel Logos is installed.
- Added a scheduled recording cache so if you exceed the Media Center limit you can still see scheduled recordings from the cache.
- Added a favorite icon in the scheduled recordings list to show which scheduled recordings are in a favorites list.
- Added option to turn off poster recording count badges.
- Made Commercial Break Viewer a little bit faster and hopefully less prone to the “stuck on blue media center screen” issue.
- Made some other slight UI changes.
- Fixed problem if the series does not show up in the Series Override tab even if the episodes are listed in the Episodes Override tab in the settings program.
- Fixed sorting problem when adding some other file types.
- Reduced setup file size by optimizing some images.
- Some changes in the settings program where made.
- Other bugs