This week Garry and I are joined by Media Center enthusiast Anthony Lomas to talk about his how he got into digital media and how he uses Windows Media Center in his home. Anthony is using Media Center to distribute media around his home so we talk about his setup.
We also talk above the weeks news including, Boxee box, Windows Phone 7, DVBLink 3.2 and automating Windows Media Center file conversion.
Please keep your emails coming to podcast at The Digitallifestyle.com or follow me on twitter
Links from this weeks show:
- Windows Phone 7 UK Launch Day!
- Boxee Box Ships on Nov 10th
- DVBLink products v3.2 are released for public beta!
- How To Automate Converting And Importing Media Center Files into iTunes
- Blackgold to launch dvb-t2 tuner – freeview hd here we come
Music by Ian Dixon
Founder of The Digital Lifestyle.com and host of The Digital Lifestyle Show. Started podcasting in 2005, Windows Entertainment and Connected Home MVP. Lover of gadgets from the Raspberry Pi to the iPad, Android to Windows 8. Also a massive motor racing fan